Data protection and data security for customers
and users are a high priority for Gräper. The protection of your
personal data throughout our business processes is therefore of
particular concern to us.
Your data will be used in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations solely for the purpose associated with the respective collection, and to safeguard our own justified business interests, in particular data technology administration.
We only use this data for product-related surveys and marketing purposes if you have previously provided us your consent.
Personal data will only be transferred to state authorities within the framework of mandatory legal provisions.
Your data will not be disclosed to private third parties without your express consent.
We oblige our employees to maintain
confidentiality and to comply with the relevant data protection
§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information on
the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data
are any data that personally relate to you, e.g. name, address, email
addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Data controller pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Heinrich Gräper Holding GmbH & Co. KG
Am Kronsberg 8
Tel.: 04435 / 303-0
Managing directors of the personally liable partners: Dr. Ralf Jungblut, Jens Peters
You can reach our data protection officer, Mr Babak Geller, at:
External data protection officer
Vogelsanger Weg 8
Tel.: + 49 / 22 33 / 405 45 01
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to process your request. We shall delete the data collected in this context after their storage is no longer required, or otherwise limit their further processing if we are required by law to continue retaining them.
(4) In the event that we employ contracted service providers to provide individual features of our offer, or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you in detail about the respective processes. We shall also specify the defined criteria governing storage periods.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with respect to your personal data:
Right to information,
Right to rectification or erasure,
Right to restriction of the processing of your data,
Right to object to the processing of your data,
Right to data portability.
(2) You have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use our website for informative purposes only, meaning that you do not register or otherwise provide us with data, we shall only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f GDPR):
Date and time of request
Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Request status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transmitted
Website making the request
Operating system and device
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using and by which the body which sets the cookie (in this case, us), receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functionality shall be explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted
when you close the browser. In particular, these include session
cookies. These store a so-called session ID with which various
requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session.
This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our
website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. reject the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that if you do this, you may not be able to experience the full functionality of the website.
g) Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but rather by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects independently store the required browser data and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be used, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. „Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML 5 storage objects by using your browser’s private mode. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
§ 4 Supplementary data protection information
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis
service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses
so-called ‘cookies’, text files that are stored on your computer
and enable an analysis of how you use the website. The information on
your use of this website (including your IP address) gathered by the
cookie is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to generate reports on website activity for the website provider and to perform additional services related to the use of the website and Internet use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties as required by law or if said third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
Google will never associate your IP address with any other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by using the appropriate setting on your browser software; however, we would like to make you aware that if you do this, you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of the data collected by Google about you in the manner described above and for the purposes previously mentioned.